Sacred Heart School
The Sacred Heart School, was established in the 1940’s, by the Vicar Apostolic of Arabia. In 1953 it was entrusted to the care of the Comboni Missionary Sisters who amidst obstacles built an edifice of Love and Service. The dedicated band of Sisters left no stone unturned to maintain excellent standard in the school. They will always be fondly remembered.